Learning Architect 3D Software: Step-By-Step Training
- The e-book contains more than 73,000 words and 1065 colour images (showing tables, examples, rendering results and screenshots), covering the Version 17.6.
- The information can be used and accessed in different ways.
- Following the entire e-book provides a complete training to learn the Architect 3D (R) programs, not only by following tutorials and guides, but understanding how the program thinks (Understanding the Walls, Understanding the Elevations, etc.)
- The tutorials show the “How To” for specific uses: How to start a project? How to insert a picture and landscape it?, How to create a walk-out basement? How to slope a lot? Just to name a few.
- The Visual Guides are graphic solutions that allow the visualization of the tools’ concepts