Learning Punch® Series - Training, Tools & Tutorials for V20
- NEW eBook layout and features: this new edition contains 550 pages with more than 1000 color images, covering exclusively the new Punch Software Version 20 for Windows.
- NEW this new eBook contains a Glossary, allowing the visualization and selection of more than 650 items grouped by type, subject, etc. Topics and tools are linked on the screen using more than 2200 hyperlinks.
- NEW: learn how to get the best results using the new Draw Styles Profiles and Tools.
- NEW: Learn how to use the new and improved Import and Export to CAD capabilities, preparing the Plan to Export and visualizing the Punch to CAD process side by side.
- NEW Screen Guides. Browse through images of the most important screens of your program, then click on the desired feature and you will be directed to the exact topic in the eBook!
- NEW: Learn how to customize your landscape plan creating new plant symbols using the new features in the Plant Symbol Library.
- NEW: Learn how to create Flat Elevations and Pan Rotated Elevations of your project using the Elevation Editor plus the Drawing Styles’ Profiles and Tools.
- NEW: 100 step by step tips, guides and tutorials, covering the most requested topics, including “How to Landscape a Picture”, “How to Create a Split Level House”, “How to create a Walkout Basement” and “How to Customize Accessories”.
With Learning Punch! Software: Training, Tools & Tutorials by Patricia Gamburgo, you will easily master Punch! Software in a fun way!
Designing Your Dream Home
“Designing Your Dream Home” is the answer to the countless questions that home owners find themselves asking during the design of their projects.
- This eBook is the perfect companion to Pat’s Training eBooks. It includes more than 200 pages and 475 images.
- Review the design concepts and conflicts by reading and visualizing them in 2D and 3D Using Punch! Software.
- Find and avoid conflicts with Doors, Stairs, Bathrooms, etc.
- Learn about the necessary and minimum dimensions and clearances for a kitchen design.
- Evaluate the characteristics of your openings.
- Define your Architectural Style for houses and outdoor spaces.
- Study the different aspects of the building envelope.
- Inspect different Green options such as modulating materials, energy efficient solutions, etc.