Learning Punch® Series - Training, Tools & Tutorials
This e-book includes all the topics and tutorials about Training, Power Tools, Printing, Exporting, and Importing, covering all the programs, up to Versions 17.7 (Windows) and 17.5.7 (Mac).
-The entire eBook provides training to learn the programs by following tutorials and guides and understanding how the program thinks.
-The tutorials show the "How To" for specific uses: How to start a project? How to insert a picture and add the landscape? How to create a walk-out basement? How to slope a lot?
-Each Power Tool is explained separately, with real examples developed for each tool.
- Includes Visual Guides: graphic solutions that allow the visualization of the concepts.
- Topics and tools are linked, so while you are consulting an item, you can easily access the additional information.
- You can search the information by content, by topic, or by keyword.
- The constructive elements include the necessary technical information. For example: the roof chapter includes a glossary explaining the names of the different parts of a roof as well as the name and development of 21 different types of roofs. Or, if you wish to develop a staircase, you will find not only how to create it using Punch! Software (R) but also how stairs are designed in real life.
- This second version contains 1145 color images and almost 500 pages.
Designing Your Dream Home
“Designing Your Dream Home” is the answer to the countless questions that home owners find themselves asking during the design of their projects.
- This eBook is the perfect companion to Pat’s Training eBooks. It includes more than 200 pages and 475 images.
- Review the design concepts and conflicts by reading and visualizing them in 2D and 3D Using Punch! Software.
- Find and avoid conflicts with Doors, Stairs, Bathrooms, etc.
- Learn about the necessary and minimum dimensions and clearances for a kitchen design.
- Evaluate the characteristics of your openings.
- Define your Architectural Style for houses and outdoor spaces.
- Study the different aspects of the building envelope.
- Inspect different Green options such as modulating materials, energy efficient solutions, etc.